Application for Admission
Graduate Application for Admission to UC San Diego’s Master of Advanced Studies Degree
in Health Policy and Law
Not Accepting Applications for Fall 2017
Program is Going Through Curriculum changes & is not accepting applications for fall 2017. check back in January of 2018.
Upcoming Application Deadline Dates
- This program is going through curriculum changes and is not accepting applications for fall 2017. Check back in January of 2018.
- Check out our new online Global Health and Policy Certificate which opens fall 2017.
- One program start date per year: Fall (September)
- GRE/LSAT/GMAT not required for this degree
- We have a Merit Scholarship U.S. Citizens & Permanent Residents may apply for at the time you submit your application: INFO
- Fees apply to both California residents and non-residents, as well as international students. All fees are subject to change at any time.
- Program accepts International applicants (supports F-1 student visa)
- Rolling Decision: Applications are reviewed as soon as they are completed
On-Line Application Form
- Go to the UCSD Graduate Application for Admission
- Select “Health Policy and Law” for the Intended Department
- Select “Health Policy and Law (AS83)” for the Intended Major
Contact: Jan Keane
Tel: (858) 534-9158
Fax: (858) 534-9168
- Statement of Purpose: Part of on-line application process. Please explain why you are a good candidate for this program, and how it will assist you in achieving your career goals.
- Original Letters of Recommendations: Three letters of recommendation required: enter the names and emails of your three recommenders into your application. You may enter more than three names if you wish. Please note: you may pay your fees and submit your completed application before all recommendation letters have been posted.
- Unofficial copies of academic records from all post-secondary institutions attended need to be uploaded into the application for review. Official Transcripts will be required if admitted to the program.
- Current resume or C.V.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (for international applicants)
- UCSD’s institution code is 4836.
- Exam must have been taken within the last two years.
- Application will not be reviewed until TOEFL (minimum 80 required) or IELTS (minimum 7.0 required) score has been received.