Application for Admission
Graduate Application for Admission to UC San Diego’s Master of Advanced Studies Degree
in Health Policy and Law
Not Accepting Applications for Fall 2018
Program is Going Through Curriculum changes & is not accepting applications for fall 2018
Upcoming Application Deadline Dates
- WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS AT THIS TIME
On-Line Application Form
Contact: Jessica Nguyen
Tel: (858) 534-9162
Fax: (858) 534-9168
- Statement of Purpose: Part of on-line application process. Please explain why you are a good candidate for this program, and how it will assist you in achieving your career goals.
- Original Letters of Recommendations: Three letters of recommendation required: enter the names and emails of your three recommenders into your application. You may enter more than three names if you wish. Please note: you may pay your fees and submit your completed application before all recommendation letters have been posted.
- Unofficial copies of academic records from all post-secondary institutions attended need to be uploaded into the application for review. Official Transcripts will be required if admitted to the program.
- Current resume or C.V.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (for international applicants)
- UCSD’s institution code is 4836.
- Exam must have been taken within the last two years.
- Application will not be reviewed until TOEFL (minimum 80 required) or IELTS (minimum 7.0 required) score has been received.